The Center for Large Landscape Conservation is looking to fill a Conservation Coordinator Position.
The Conservation Coordinator will assist the Center’s leadership team with a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Carry out communications objectives
- Organize meetings and events
- Help research, draft, and review outreach and communications publications
- Support leadership by organizing materials for and presenting at educational events including conferences, webinars, and meetings
- Assist program leadership with additional tasks as needed.
Download the complete job description for a complete full to view the complete job description and details on how to apply.
Applications will be accepted until Oct. 18th, and interviews will take place during the first 3 weeks of November. More details in the job description attached.
Leave A Comment